302 South Main Street, Suite 103
Buda, Texas 78610
Mon/Wed/Fri: 8:30a-12p; 4p-8:30p
Tue/Thur: 6a-12p; 4p-8:30p
- Classes are a first come, first served basis. We open 30 minutes prior to the start of each class. You can let us know you are coming by RSVP a spot online through MindBody . Download to your phone today for FREE. Sign in through our app to let us know you are coming.
- You must cancel your class early to not be charged for a class pass. If you do not cancel your class early, you are subject to losing one of your class passes. No refunds issued for class pass purchased.
- Sign in at the front desk every time you come to practice on the Sign- in sheet. Ask any teacher for assistance.
- Discount drop- in for: School Teachers, Students, Military/Veterans, Seniors 60+. Please show ID to front desk for assistance.
- In the event that you become pregnant, you must be at least 15 weeks and you must provide a doctor’s/midwife’s/medical professional note to practice any yoga class at Willow Gardens Hot Yoga.
- It is your responsibility to inform every instructor of your limitations before class begins.
- Families living under the same household are eligible for discount pricing on the 2nd Package purchased. Each additional membership added receives 10% off their package. (All packages, except the INTRODUCTORY OFFER)
- 10 Class pass expires 6 months after purchase date.
- No refunds on classes, workshops, or retail purchases. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or inquires.
- Teens 13-17 can practice any class except HOT 26, must have parent/ guardian sign liability waiver before the child practices.
- Towel to Rent: $2
- Manduka Mat to Rent: $2
- Bring your own bottle to FILL UP your bottle: Suggested Donation .50c – $1. Fill up with 9+ Alkaline water at the studio.