Terms & Policies
Classes are a first come first serve basis. We open 30 minutes prior to the start of each class. Please RSVP a spot online or on our Willow Yoga App. Download to your phone today for FREE. Sign in through our app to let us know you are coming.
If you cancel your class early you will not be charged for the class. No refunds for class pass purchased.
Please sign your name on the sign in sheet every time you come to practice. Giving our team a daily attendance each time you are here.
- Discount pricing for students, seniors 57+, teachers, military/veterans, Fire, Police, Hay's CISD V.I.P.S. (Present ID), local Buda business owners and city employees, on single class purchases. Ask front desk for details. Show your ID.
- Families living under the same household are eligible for discount pricing on the 2nd Package purchased. Each additional membership added receives 10% off their package. ( All packages, except the INTRODUCTORY OFFER)
- TATTOO THURSDAY : $10 to drop-in if you have a tattoo! ANY CLASS. Expiring Aug, 2018.
- 5 class pass expires 3 months after purchase date. 10 Class pass expires 6 months after purchase date.
- No refunds on class purchases. email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or inquires.
- If you are pregnant, you must be at least 15 weeks and must have a doctor's or Midwife's note to practice yoga at Willow Gardens Hot Yoga.
- Teens 13-19 can practice any class except HOT 26, must have parent/ guardian sign liability waiver before the child practices.
- Donation Saturday. Every Saturday at 3pm- Donation based. Give what you can and come practice. Suggested Donation $5-$15. We will donate to local charities each quarter.
- Towel to Rent: $2
- Manduka Mat to Rent: $3
- Bring you own bottle to FILL UP your bottle: Suggested Donation .50c - $1. Fill up with 9+ Alkaline water.
It is your responsibility to inform the instructor of your limitations before class begins.
I represent and warrant that I am in good physical health and do not suffer from any medical condition which would limit my participation in the classes offered at Willow Gardens Hot Yoga, LLC. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any of the yoga classes, programs or workshops. I understand the risks associated with the activities offered by Willow Gardens Hot Yoga, and I agree to follow all instructions so that I may safely participate in classes, workshops, or other activities.
I hereby WAIVE AND RELEASE Willow Gardens Hot Yoga, LLC, its owners, officers, employees, and instructors from any claim, demand, cause of action of any kind resulting from or related to my participation in the programs offered at the facility. In taking part in the yoga classes, workshops, or other activities at Willow Gardens Hot Yoga, I understand and acknowledge that I am fully responsible for any and all risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which might occur as a result of my participation in the classes, workshops, or other activities.
Willow Gardens Hot Yoga, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Keep all of your valuable belongings at home. I allow Willow Gardens Hot Yoga, LLC to use photography from classes I attend on Social media platforms, and other marketing or promoting material.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its content. I am legally competent to sign and voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
If you are pregnant, we must have a doctor's or midwife's note and you must be at least 15 weeks pregnant. Please inform every teacher your medical concerns before class.