Classes are a first come, first served basis. We open 30 minutes prior to the start of each class. Please RSVP a spot online through ZEN PLANNER. Download to your phone today for FREE. Sign in through our app to let us know you are coming.
You must cancel your class early to not be charged for a class pass. If you do not cancel your class early, you are subject to losing one of your class passes. No refunds issued for class pass purchased.
Sign in at the front desk every time you come to practice on the Zen Planner Front desk portal. Ask any teacher for assistance.
- Discount drop- in for: School Teachers, Students, Military/Veterans, Seniors 60+. Please show ID to front desk for assistance.
- In the event that you become pregnant, you must be at least 15 weeks and you must provide a doctor’s/midwife’s/medical professional note to practice any yoga class at Willow Gardens Hot Yoga.
- It is your responsibility to inform every instructor of your limitations before class begins.
- Families living under the same household are eligible for discount pricing on the 2nd Package purchased. Each additional membership added receives 10% off their package. (All packages, except the INTRODUCTORY OFFER)
- 10 Class pass expires 6 months after purchase date.
- No refunds on classes, workshops, or retail purchases. Email [email protected] with questions or inquires.
- Teens 13-17 can practice any class except HOT 26, must have parent/ guardian sign liability waiver before the child practices.
- Towel to Rent: $2
- Manduka Mat to Rent: $2
- Bring your own bottle to FILL UP your bottle: Suggested Donation .50c – $1. Fill up with 9+ Alkaline water at the studio.
Please arrive 15-20 minutes before the beginning of class. (Doors will be locked when class starts.) Fill out newcomer paperwork, inform us of any previous injuries, get acquainted with your teacher, ask us any questions you may have. Bring a yoga mat, towel and water every time.
Always check-in before you practice, giving us the daily attendance in every class.
Drink plenty of water throughout the day, come in hydrated. Bring your own water for class or bring a water bottle to fill up with our 9+PH Alkaline Water from Dream Tree. 75% of us are chronically dehydrated, and it is very important that you drink plenty of water before, during and after your yoga class.
Eat a light meal at least 2-3 hours prior to practicing, allowing your food to digest.
Wear comfortable, light-weight clothing. Something you would normally work-out in, and is breathable. Each class will offer you a variety, but make sure clothing is comfortable. Wear something you don’t mind getting sweaty.
Bring a mat, towel, and water every time you come to practice. You can rent or buy them from us.
Get ready for the best day of your life, the day you started practicing yoga! Take good care of you while you are on and off the mat. Yoga is a life-long journey, take it one day at a time.
Please don’t use alcohol before you practice. Please don’t talk inside the yoga room. Please don’t bring your pets inside of the yoga studio. Please keep all your valuable jewelry at home. We are not responsible for lost items.